As a group of 10 women on holiday in Italy during May/June 2012, our stay at Esperidi was most enjoyable. We booked two 2 bedroom apartments which were more than adequate. Staff at Esperidi booked our day trips, shuttle services and helped with any other enquiry we might have had. Esperidi central to restaurants, grocery shops if dining in, public transport, bus right outside and train station 5 minute walk, train to Sorrento takes only 5 minutes, you can walk to Sorrento in about 30 minutes. Had a great morning of cooking at the Esperidi Cooking School, was one of our highlights of our Italian holiday, so much food! and the wine..Thank you Sabrina for being so helpful, whether it was via email before arriving or while we were there. Next trip to Italy a definite stay at Esperidi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tourist village with designer style and a glamorous atmosphere, the Esperidi Resort is an innovative solution for spending pleasant vacations in a resort in Sorrento, the ideal starting pointing for exploring the Sorrentina Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast. In a 30000 sqm park guests enjoy rooms and services of a 4 star hotel such as pool, restaurant and lounge club and may choose the accommodation that best fits their style: from the junior suites to the apartments and bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Esperidi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperidi Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Esperidi Resort Italy/Province Of Naples