My wife and I stayed there for 5 nights in September 2010. It's a great small hotel, with 30 rooms or so (I guess) in an excellent location. Rooms are comfortable, with air conditioning, cable TV and some with a great view. It's on a narrow street which is very quiet at night. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully located in the historic centre of Sant’Agnello just 2 km from Sorrento center, the modern Hotel Angelina is surrounded by lovely citrus groves. The hotel is only 400 metres from the beach and the famous “Marinella”, one of the most panoramic spots on the Sorrento Coast.Friendly 24-hour reception. Delicious buffet breakfast served in the hotel’s charming breakfast room overlooking orange trees. Tourist information, car/scooter hire and transfers to destinations throughout the region, free wi-fi in the common area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Angelina Italy/Province Of Naples