My single room on the first floor was spacious with a view to the orchard. The bathroom was adequate but could do with an upgrade. The breakfast was excellent with copious amounts of very good coffee.
Above all Antonio and Paulo provided much advice, maps and timetables which made getting around so much easier. I was spending some time hiking and they gave me an excellent map and helped with planning.
Sorrento is very busy and it was a relief to be able to stay in Sant'Agnello: a community with locals and tourists. The terrace bar down the road has one of the best views of the Bay of Naples and is a must for a sundowner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully located in the historic centre of Sant’Agnello just 2 km from Sorrento center, the modern Hotel Angelina is surrounded by lovely citrus groves. The hotel is only 400 metres from the beach and the famous “Marinella”, one of the most panoramic spots on the Sorrento Coast.Friendly 24-hour reception. Delicious buffet breakfast served in the hotel’s charming breakfast room overlooking orange trees. Tourist information, car/scooter hire and transfers to destinations throughout the region, free wi-fi in the common area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Angelina Italy/Province Of Naples