Great value for money, staff were so friendly and could not do enough for us. We were given maps, directions to stations, beaches, ATM, best walking routes to Sorrento, best routes for places we were visiting on the Amalfi coast, recommendations for local restaurants etc etc. Everyday they would ask us where we were off to and give us information/tips on getting around.
Yes the room was pretty basic, but it was clean, spacious and good enough as a base for exploring. They do have air con, free wifi, a little balcony to sit out on in the evening. There is also a rooftop terrace and indoor/outdoor seating areas on the groundfloor. My only negative would be the shower in our room, it didn't function very well and the cubicle itself looked like it needed replacing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully located in the historic centre of Sant’Agnello just 2 km from Sorrento center, the modern Hotel Angelina is surrounded by lovely citrus groves. The hotel is only 400 metres from the beach and the famous “Marinella”, one of the most panoramic spots on the Sorrento Coast.Friendly 24-hour reception. Delicious buffet breakfast served in the hotel’s charming breakfast room overlooking orange trees. Tourist information, car/scooter hire and transfers to destinations throughout the region, free wi-fi in the common area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Angelina Italy/Province Of Naples