I have stayed at the Hotel Angelina on two occasions (6 years apart) and thoroughly enjoyed both visits. The accommodation is fairly basic and the decor is out of date, however the hotel is exceptionally clean, bright and comfortable. The hotel is situated in a peaceful, yet central location within easy walking distance of Sorrento and other nearby towns. The Circumvesuviana train line runs through Saint Agnello making journeys to Pompeii, Herculaneum and other Roman sites within easy reach. Naples is approx 1 hour by train and there is an excellent bus service directly to and from the airport (the bus drops off at the main square in Saint Agnello, 5 mins walk to the hotel). The hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating and the breakfast is delicious. I would recommend this hotel to all types of travellers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Angelina Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully located in the historic centre of Sant’Agnello just 2 km from Sorrento center, the modern Hotel Angelina is surrounded by lovely citrus groves. The hotel is only 400 metres from the beach and the famous “Marinella”, one of the most panoramic spots on the Sorrento Coast.Friendly 24-hour reception. Delicious buffet breakfast served in the hotel’s charming breakfast room overlooking orange trees. Tourist information, car/scooter hire and transfers to destinations throughout the region, free wi-fi in the common area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Hotel Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.