Just back from a great stay in the Florida hotel! We were here for a wedding so only stayed for 4 nights and attended a wedding at Parco Dei Principi which is across the road. We got a good rate for the hotel bed an breakfast and requested a pool view room in which we got with a double bed and a single as well. Huge balcony and looks over the pool and up in to the mountains. The rooms were very clean and a good power shower in the bathroom. The air con wasn't on when we arrived in the room but we just asked reception and they put it on from behind the reception desk. The breakfast is continental so just your usual, toast, ham, cheese, coffee, cakes etc. The prices at the pool bar were excellent and we found it best to have a drink here before going out. €3 for a wine, €4.50 for a beer, €5 for a cocktail. They have happy hour every day 6-7 where you can have 3 for 2 on all drinks. There is a nice lunch menu, we didn't have dinner here but saw people with nice big stone baked pizzas some night which looked amazing! Thank you so much to Alfonso who was so nice to us on our trip and also enjoyed seeing Kim the hotel dog. There is plenty of loungers at the hotel and shaded seating too. You are only a 2 minute walk from the coast line and can get the lift down for €1 but we enjoyed the views from the top. 15 minute walk into Sorrento but things are then a bit more expensive here and a taxi starts at €9 so to get back to the hotel in the taxi was €20. We didn't land in Naples until 9.30 so by the time we got to the train station the trains were all off and ended up paying €130 for a taxi to the hotel so I would advise paying for the shuttle transfer. All in a great hotel, lovely family run staff who are very helpful and kind with great English. Can't wait to go back and hopefully try the day trip to Capri!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Florida, with familiar conduction from three generation, is a charming resort surrounded by a traditional lemon and orange garden, located in a pleasant and calm residential area of Sorrento.The Hotel Florida is the ideal place to spend a quite holiday, the green citrus groves and the panoramas of the Sorrento Coast, the gastronomic specialities or the fantastic walks and excursion will make your stay in the Earth of the Sirens’ land unforgettable.Sorrento historical center is 20 minutes walking distance. Within 300 metres away there is a typical Sorrentine beach “La Marinella” and a splendid terrace overlooking the sea. Here a charming scene is opened thanks to which it is possible to admire the bay of Sorrento, the entire Gulf of Naples and the Vesuvius. The shopping area of Sorrento or S.Agnello it is only ten minutes on foot.The Hotel Florida has its private swimming pool with wide solarium (free sunbeds), snack and cocktail bar, wide garden area. Private parking.Rooms are classically decorated, and offer free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a satellite TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom. All the rooms have a balcony, with views of the garden or of the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Florida Italy/Province Of Naples