Lovely family run hotel. Staff wonderfully helpful. Rooms basic but fine and they were cleaned every morning. Pool lovely. Travelled with husband and two teenage children and had two rooms overlooking pool. A good breakfast included in price, served til 9.30 and always meant we got up early enough to make the most of each day! Restaurant had a lunchtime and evening menu and some evenings there were themed nights including BBQ and pizza night, food always good. Good location - plenty of sights to see - Pompeii, Vesuvius, beautiful Amalfi, Ravello, Positano and Capri - easy to do yourself by public buses/trains, train station is 10/15 min walk away (can get train to Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples), marina in Sorrento to get boats to Capri and Amalfi Coast is about 20 mins walk away, although we did organised tours. Reception really helpful advising on different places to visit and how to get there. Sorrento about 15/20 mins walk away - traffic quite busy and pavements narrow in places, so not the easiest walk, but hotel will arrange cabs, or there is a bus that goes there. Sorrento lovely, beautiful buildings, churches, loads of restaurants, lanes with shops and great views overlooking bay of Naples. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Florida, thanks to you all (including Kim their most gorgeous dog!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Florida, with familiar conduction from three generation, is a charming resort surrounded by a traditional lemon and orange garden, located in a pleasant and calm residential area of Sorrento.The Hotel Florida is the ideal place to spend a quite holiday, the green citrus groves and the panoramas of the Sorrento Coast, the gastronomic specialities or the fantastic walks and excursion will make your stay in the Earth of the Sirens’ land unforgettable.Sorrento historical center is 20 minutes walking distance. Within 300 metres away there is a typical Sorrentine beach “La Marinella” and a splendid terrace overlooking the sea. Here a charming scene is opened thanks to which it is possible to admire the bay of Sorrento, the entire Gulf of Naples and the Vesuvius. The shopping area of Sorrento or S.Agnello it is only ten minutes on foot.The Hotel Florida has its private swimming pool with wide solarium (free sunbeds), snack and cocktail bar, wide garden area. Private parking.Rooms are classically decorated, and offer free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a satellite TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom. All the rooms have a balcony, with views of the garden or of the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Hotel Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Florida Italy/Province Of Naples