We can only repeat and confirm all the great reviews that this hotel has received. We arrived 17th July for a 10 day stay and greeted in such a way that we immediately knew we were going to be well looked after in a relaxing, clean and friendly atmosphere. The real bonus, room 105, yes, 10 days in room 105 with that sprawling balcony, sea view and sunset, this made it difficult to hand the key back after our stay. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and they offered good advice on local restaurants that served up the best fish dishes in Sorrento, try "Zin tonio". Close to the hotel and nice and quiet is Moonlight Restaurant, great food at a reasonable price and reliable. The snacks by the pool whilst a little on the expensive side were very nice and again served up by the friendly staff. Thanks to the two sisters who run this hotel and their mother who makes a different cake every day which were a delight. It is rare to find such quality of staff, but as they are mainly all family members and long term employees then you understand the level of expectation. We would like to thank you all at the hotel for the service, the laughs and the high standards you adhere to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Villa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Villa Garden Italy/Province Of Naples