We just had a wonderful stay at the Villa Garden. Great room, wonderful people eager to help with all your wishes. Walking distance to some very good restaraunts, the train station, a private beach. The family that runs the place really cares about you. Of the six hotels we stayed in during our trip this is the only hotel where the staff did not seem to be bothered with us or by us. And the A/C worked. It really worked.The view, oh the view. Looking out to Naples Bay and Capri with all the ships and sailboats. Booked an Almalfi Coast drive thru the Hotel and it was great.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Villa Garden Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Villa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.