This hotel is outstandingly good. It is beautifully positioned with stunning views from the gardens the terrace and the breakfast restaurant which is built to create a panorama or the Bay of Naples.
The rooms are faultless and there is a beautiful well proportioned garden and pool. The air-conditioning is quiet, high quality and independent of keys.
Pleasant families and couples were the guests when we stayed in mid-August. There is no over-crowding. At times it’s like being in your own private villa.
Most of all the owner and staff are professional and friendly without being intrusive at all. They are courteous and speak several languages competently to help guests. Nothing is too much trouble for them, 24/7.
Prices are very reasonable for the high quality food they serve at virtually any time you wish.
We will be back here as often as possible.
Transport links are good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Villa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Villa Garden Italy/Province Of Naples