An oasis in bustling Sorrento! The hotel location is superb, we stayed in a junior suite with a sea view & enjoyed 9 stunning sunsets over Ischia. The staff are wonderful, striking the perfect balance between friendliness & professionalism. The breakfast room is fabulous, with stunning views over the bay to Vesuvius. There is also a lovely open terrace bar, overhanging the sea, where you can enjoy a glass of local wine & enjoy the sunset. The room was very comfortable, and the bed makes our king size at home look tiny! As does the large whirlpool bath! The only negative points would be the distance to Sorrento town (25 minute walk) and the fact the hotel only offers light meals (salads, sandwiches). However, we found the restaurant Ciao Toto (Via Marian Crawford) a 5-10 minute walk & fabulous food.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Villa Garden Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Villa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.