We were recommended to this small, I intimate villa hotel by friends and are so glad we came here. They were very professional with reservations which we made via email with one if the owners Paola. No hitches and she also arranged for a van to pick us up from Naples airport.
Our junior suite with sea view was spacious and comfortable, decorated like a home. Breakfast is included and it was delicious. They also do omelettes to order. Staff is small but very friendly and helpful. My favorite time was watching the sunset while sipping wine sitting by the water right across the hotel and mingling with the other guests and just watching the people walk by. The hotel is 15-20 minute walk to the main square and buses are very convenient. I would definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Villa Garden Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Villa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.