we arrived after a long drive from the other side of Italy, to a warm welcome from a family run hotel. We shared a few vino's on the terrace with complimentary snacks, nice way to finish the drive. Nice rooms with amazing views, great breakfast and walking distance from the centre of Sorrento. We were there at the end of the season and staff still treated us like we were the first of the season. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Villa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Villa Garden Italy/Province Of Naples