The Hotel Villa Garden lived up to every review we read on Trip Advisor. The hotel is about a 20 min walk from the main square of Sorrento and is perched along a cliff wall looking out onto the blue Mediterranean Sea. HVG has a terrace that sits right on the edge of the cliff and has the best sunset views around, the pool is clean, Pino who works the bar is quick and attentive, and the breakfast room is charming. By far the best part of the HVG is the service, this family owned and operated hotel reflects the pride of the family by simply helping us with every need and question we had. The hotel has agreements to provide shuttle service to and from some of Sorrento’s restaurants. This came in handy a few times where we wanted to get dressed up but didn’t look forward to the walk, so door to door service was ours, all for free. The final cherry on top was the phone call we received the day after we left. Stephanie, at the front desk called our hotel in Florence to alert us that we left behind a dress and a jacket in our room. She offered to send it to us so we could save a few bucks rather than ship the items back to the U.S. What I appreciated was how she tracked down; our travel agency, the agent, then found our itinerary, then called us at our current hotel. WOW, it really speaks to the quality of service from a family owned establishment!!! Overall a charming, relaxing, quiet, and boutique experience.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Villa Garden Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Villa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.