Just back from a week here,. We knew the culture of where we were going and went for the culture, the food and the different way of life. The hotel was spotless, the rooms comfortable, traditionally Italian, after all you are in Italy, and the staff are very friendly and very helpful. Are there some 'Mediterranean moments' ? Yes, there are but nothing is perfect and there was nothing to raise your blood pressure to dangerous levels over, all told a lovely setting, we would go back and recommend to friends. Violla particularly was so nice to us on our late arrival and continued to try so hard to make sure we were happy. Agree a pool view balcony room is lovely rather than a bigger room with no balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples