We were there with a travel group the hotel lobby is so nice. The rooms were beautiful view not great as we were in the back. The worst was the breakfast this hotel was the last stop on a 12 day tour and by far the worst breakfast ever I am not picky but it was just plain bad. Shuttle to city good as this hotel is a little out of the city limits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples