My partner and I have just got back from a 9 night stay at Grand Hotel la Pace and had a lovely time. It is an older style hotel but is clean and the staff are friendly. We paid extra for a sea view room which was worth it and the room was spacious and had a balcony.
The breakfast was nice with pancakes and omlettes made to order. We ate at the snack bar a couple of times which was also nice. We did not try dinner as there are so many lovely restaurants in Sorrento.
There is a shuttle bus down to Sorrento but be warned that this gets very busy in the evening and the bus was often packed with people standing. Also worth getting there early as it did leave earlier than expected on a few occasions.
Our only criticism is the pool. It was ok but quite small and not the most attractive pool area. There was also a house being renevated next door (which I know is no fault of the hotel) but there was lots of banging and crashing.
Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend Sorrento.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.