Comments: My neice and I spent 3 lovely days at Mami Camilla's - the room was upstairs (no elevator) in what felt like a traditional Italian villa; beautiful, simple, but with all the necessities; very clean; balcony with nice view; awesome terrace outside of rm w/chairs and tables. The real treat is the excellent FOOD - dinners (18 euro/person)and large breakfast, served Italian family style in the main rooms downstairs, w/lovely terrace/patio out back; lemon and orange trees (fresh squeezed juice at breakfast) - lots of laughter and conversations at mealtimes, wines, and warm hospitality from the hosts - Chef Biagio, Mami Camilla, 2 lovely daughters, Chef Agostino, and server/wine expert, Francesco - who are all involved in running of the inn. A great experience which we would love to repeat....next time we'll take that trip to Capri w/ Chef Ago, and make time to fit in a cooking lesson! Thank you all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family style B&B a very comfortable, relaxing place to stay. There are many ways to see the South of Italy. We'll take you with us, as part of our family, to see this special world through the lens of its food, its artisans, and its culinary traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Mami Camilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mami Camilla Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Mami Camilla Italy/Province Of Naples