We are a coupple in our 30`thies. We had a lot of things we wanted to see on this trip to Sorrento, and this hotel offers greate communication to the amalficoast, Pompeii, Vesuv, Herkulaneum, Capri and Napoli (I do recomend tourists to visit Napoli, but not to spend the night there as it is noisy and stressful-it is brilliant to have your base in a place like this, and to take the local train to all of theese sights) Sorrento is a short 15 minute-walk from this hotel, and it is worth it! The hotel is nice and clean, bar and kitchen offers exellent breakfast and lunch and the staff is friendly end helpful l(after two nights the even rememberd our names and room-number) The pool is clean and the whole place is wellkept. Brilliant for coupples!
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.