What can I say... This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in.
The staff were exceptional, nothing was too big of an ask! We stayed on the half board basis and there was a large variety of food for breaksfast, at times spoilt for choice, as for the evening meal, wow - the food was delicious and if like me you think "I'm on holiday I'll give it a go" I would highly recommend to do this, you wont be disappointed.
The rooms spotless and cleaned daily, free airconditioning, safe and fridge in room with no extra charge. Wifi and use of their computers €2.00 for the week.
The views from the roof terrace are incredible, we spent many an evening watching the sunset from up there.
Sorrento was easy accesible, either a nice 20 minute walk or the hotel have a free minibus running throughout the day, but bewarned, the traffic into Sorrento can be very slow at times, thus making the bus run slightly late.
On our departure, we had an early start, awaiting for us was a packed breakfast and a thankyou, its the little touches like this that make a holiday that little bit more special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples