Our week at the Caravel in September for my wife and I was perfect. The hotel is in a quiet residential area (far enough away from the very busy main roads) but is close enough to Sorrento centre for evening shopping and eating forays. We had a car (driving is fun provided that there is some distant Italian blood in your veins) and the Caravel is a good base for visiting towns and villages around the Bay of Naples as well as the obligatory historical sites. Parking on the streets in Sant'Agnello is difficult to find and I would recommend using the hotel car park (10 euros per day).
The room was clean and serviced daily - we had a sea view balcony on the 4th floor which was ideal. Breakfast was OK and I understand from guests who ate lunch and dinner at the hotel that the restaurant was very nice for more formal eating. There are loads of restaurants in Sorrento and a few that are worth a visit within short walking distance.
Carlos and his happy helpful staff looked after us well and I would recommend the hotel to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples