Arrived for a family wedding and was impressed by the service received at the Caravel the staff were the most helpful and cheery people, we had three comfort rooms 101 small but with a balcony over the main reception not a problem with noise and good for people watching. 110 & 111 were inside rooms much more space but no view and no balcony all were well presented and Anna Marie was the cheeriest chamber maid who made us smile every day, the pool was very welcome as temperatures reached 44 degrees, and the various shaded seating areas were great to chill with a beer, Breakfast was very good enough variety for everyone but the most blinkered minds, we were on B&B basis so did not get to try the main restaurant as we were meeting family most times in Sorrento, the walk into Sorrento is not for the nervous, but great if you love the hustle and busell the scooters are to be seen to be believed, the shuttle works well and they will often go round again if they are full first trip and the driver found nothing too much trouble. Great position for links and not the expense of central hotels (except drinks) deserves the number one spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples