“Great... wished I stayed longer!” 4 of 5 stars

You added Seven Hostel to your Saves list
Seven Hostel
3.0 of 5 Hostel   |   Via Iommella Grande 99, 80065 Sant'Agnello, Italy   |
Melbourne, Australia
“Great... wished I stayed longer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

This place looked amazing! sadly I hardly got to see any of it, It was very clean and bright in my room, nice friendly staff and breakfast was almost as good as if i had stayed in a hotel! The views from the rooftop were amazing. i was here for a wedding in Sorrento so i spent all my time down there, i wouldn't recommend walking, at least not for solo travellers at night a bit unsettling but the train only took a few mins and the taxi back at night was cheap and very friendly aswell

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

This is a great hostel. It's brand new, air conditioned, and kept very clean. It's modern, and in Sorrento is only a short train ride or walk away. Be prepared though for the 20-minute walk to Sorrento to be less than scenic (it's along the highway).

The only downfall with this hostel is that they try very hard to make it so comfortable you never leave. There is a rooftop patio, and a bar within the hostel. Breakfast is croissants, cereal, and toast. The croissants are quite good though!

I would recommend this if you are on a budget or backpacking! My only complaint is that the staff are not very friendly at all. I guess since it's such a nice place, they don't feel the need to go the extra-mile...

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2010

Seven Hostel was quite a surprise upon arriving. From the outside it wasn't much to look at but once we got inside it was bright and clean, everyone was super friendly. There were about 5 computers we could use, a small breakfast was included for each monring we were there, and we were able to arrange a relatively cheap boat trip to Capri, which was one of the funnest days I've ever had! It was super easy to walk in to the main part of town, close to restaurants. The rooms were clean and large, and for a hostel that is saying a lot! There was also a roof terrace, and a decently priced bar! All in all it was a fantastic stay!

Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2010

My husband David & I stayed at 7 Hostel for 3 nights, we loved this place.

7 Hostel is very modern & beautiful. It's location was great, 10 minute walk to the train station and 5 min to the center of the town.

We got a beautiful room with a spacious bathroom and a very comfy bed. It also had a terrace with amazing views to the ocean and mountains, really wow.
Plus, it has the most amazing terrace in the 4th floor. It is used mostly in the summer, but I was able to go there and take the most amazing views of the town.

Miguel or Mik was awesome. From the start, he was always very friendly and knowledge, we loved talking with him. He helped us with train and bus schedules and much more, just fantastic. Gabry, the hotel's cook prepared such a tasty food, & Fabio, our server were also pretty incredible. They were so much fun. What a fantastic experience at this place!!!!! You guys ROCK:-)

Hostal 7 has also a bar-club in the first floor. We were lucky enough to be there in the weekend, so we saw a great band called Energi. They were fantastic, we danced until the bar closed, so much fun.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR TIME IN SOUTHERN ITALY AMAZING!

Hasta la proxima vez:-)
Amelia & David

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

This place was a bit difficult to find. Thank goodness for the nice (and cute) Australian guy who helped us find Seven Hostel - I really don't know if we would have found it without him!

This place was a bit of an oasis. I was NOT expecting much considering the location, but it was amazingly nice, and ultra modern. Very cool.

Pros:
Very modern
Good food - the croissants at breakfast were served warm with icing sugar on them. Yum
Cool people
FREE INTERNET!
Reasonably priced
Soccer field across the road (HOT guys!)

Cons:
The staff was not at all friendly or helpful
There was a baby ant infestation in our room...and everywhere else too (the staff didn't really seem to care)
We were under the impression that this place was right in Sorrento, but it's NOT. You have to take the train (not a metro, an actual train) to get to Sorrento (or it's a VERY long walk), which is kind of inconvenient seeing as it doesn't come that often.
But it didn't matter that much in the long run, because I didn't really think Sorrento was that wonderful anyways.

Overall I would definitely stay there again for what you get for the price.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2010

Very nice and cozy atmosphere. Had a nice clean room (6 beds) with our own private bathroom and shower which was very clean as well. Food was very cheap compared to other places, was nice simple Italian food. Staff was nice and helpfull and had free internet.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2009

This place was my lifetime best hostel experince. You can hardly call this place a hostel because its so modern and clean. Most hostels you stay at are the opposite, they are a place you crash because you just want to spend 25 euros for a bed, and you tough it out -- this is not that place.

You can know when you arrive at Seven, that you will have a beautiful clean room (I stayed in a private room with my girlfriend), great food in the restaurant downstairs and helpfull staff to help you navigate the coast. The food is great at breakfast, better at lunch and dinner in my opppinion.

The hostel has small private rooms, but with the beautiful patio's on the roof, and the bar and lounge downstairs you will hardly want to stay in your room except to sleep. The laundry room isnt the greatest, when I was there it was feared by other patrons -- so use with caution!

I really love this hostel I would reccomend it to ANYONE looking to travel, and can afford 70 some odd euros a night for a room.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Seven Hostel? Share your experiences!