“FANTASTICO” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“FANTASTICO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Our groups first night in Tuscany, and this was what every other meal was compared to. The courses kept coming, and the wine kept flowing and all for a very reasonable price. We had a bruschetta that I will never forget, it was a mayonnaise based creamy piece of heaven and out of this world. I can never had anything like it nor have I had anything like it since. I dream about this food. The desserts, and the after dinner drinks were just delicious. The attention that was given to us by Vasco, and Barbara and their family made us feel like we were long lost family members that had just made back home and they were thrilled and so grateful to see us. I LOVE THIS PLACE, LOVE THIS FAMILY. Wish I could go at least once a week. If only they shipped food to America!

London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful experience with fantastic hosts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had a large group with varied ages that all had wonderful evening at this beautiful location. The food was great and I lost count of all the courses! An unmissable experience and non-Italian speakers shouldn't hesitate. Reservations suggested.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Food, Service, Setting: Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had a large group of 13 in Sansepolcro for a wedding. We shared an upstairs room with another table of four. Vasco and his daughter, Barbara, served us one amazing course after another. They were able to accommodate all our dietary needs, vegan, vegetarian and carnivore. The wine was plentiful and the evening finished with dessert and a selection of grappa. Be brave and try the pepper grappa. It was an excellent start to a wonderful week.

“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Amazing food, service and exceptional grappas makes this a must when in Montagna. My husband and I both enjoyed their wonderful hospitality and traditional Tuscan menu- without a doubt you get a lot for your money here. 5 Star food for reasonable prices in a magical setting! The perfect combination of romance and rustic-we will definitely be back to this hidden gem!

• Visited September 2013
Rayleigh, United Kingdom
“Just a walk away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have owned a holiday home in the mountain for the past 10 years, we have in many many places BUT this is certainly our favourite to date! It gets better each time we go!
The family here are very good friends now and long may it continue.
I totally agree with all of the reviews on here!
In fact on one occasion Vasco and Barbara opened just for my wife and I for a special celebration!
You will not be disappointed !!!

• Visited August 2013