“Terrible place!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Agriturismo Costa Etrusca

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Vincenzo
Agriturismo Costa Etrusca
You added Agriturismo Costa Etrusca to your Saves list
Via del Castelluccio, 127, 57027 San Vincenzo, Italy   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Norway
“Terrible place!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2008

I totally agree with the other reviews. This was a horrible place! Dirty, trashy, stressed owners... I´ll never go back!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything...
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
serenamalfatti, Proprietario at Agriturismo Costa Etrusca, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
I am really sorry you disliked our property so much. I do not remember being so stressed, I like my job very much and I do it with a lot of enthusiasm. Anyway, since you wrote it, I guess something has gone wrong... and I am sorry about it. On the contrary, I cannot fully accept the trashy and dirty part, since we put a lot of attention on cleanliness. I do hope you will give us a second chance! :o) And if not, thanks for staying anyhow and sorry for the things that were not as you expected.

Venice, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2007

Unfortunately, I have to give this place a thumbs down. What a bad stay -a disappointment. This is the first review I have written for TripAdvisor but I reference the site all the time. If this helps just one person to stay elsewhere I will feel satisfied.
I was there for business-I didn't find it to have any appeal as a hot tourist spot so if you don't have to go to this area there are plenty of nicer gems in the country. The Agriturismo Costa Etrusca was run down, dirty and way overpriced for what they offer (or lack to offer). Thankfully my stay was short (2 nights) --I didn't even shower!!!
I say no more. :)

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The 48 hours I had to be there.
  • Tips/Secrets — Stay Away. Just because it's an agriturism doen't have to be dirty and rundown.
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
Dear Sir, this is not only the first review you wrote on TripAdvisor, it is also the first review we received on TripAdvisor. What a bad way to start, isn't it? I guess you can feel satisfied, since it was so hard on us that surely it has helped some one to stay elsewhere. Fortunately for us, as you can see from the other reviews, some others have given us more chances. Now, I am asking myself (as surely some reader will do too), how can some reviews be so different one from the other? Actually, it is still the same place, run by the same people... You even say that this is not a hot tourist spot! But the Etruscan Coast is one of the most beautiful areas in Tuscany...in Italy...and it can be compared, without any fear, to many of the most interesting places in the world!
You didn't even shower!! Are you sure this is the place you visited??!! I say no more :)

Been to Agriturismo Costa Etrusca? Share your experiences!