we stay at the hotel martin from 27/01/23 to 03/02/13 where the staff were helpfull food was amazing rooms were clean what more could you ask for on your ski holiday my girl friend is very fussy with her food they accomidated her very well also she broke her wrist whilst on holiday the hotel were more than happy to run her to throw the medical centre when we go sauze d'oulx next this hotel is a definate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a friendly family run hotel. It is located in the Jouvenceaqux area of Sauxe Doulx which hosted the 2006 Olympic Games.The hotel boasts very fine traditional Italian cuisine cooked to perfection by the experienced chef.The friendly bar has a large selection of italian wines, many of which are sourced locally. It also has a large selection of beers and speciality cocktails.All this can be enjoyed in the atmosphere of the cosy bar which has a roaring fire….The perfect end to a perfect day on the slopes which has a run to suit every level whether you are a complete beginner or enjoy the challenging higher slopes suited to the more experienced skier.It is within 200 metres of the new 4 man chair lift which brings you to the centre of the Sportinia ski school and all surrounding areas of the Magnificent Milky Way…Private skis and snow board lessons can be arranged with Max or Riccardo at the hotel.Hotel Martin can provide a private Mini Bus from Turin Airport direct to the hotel. A direct booking can be made with .Bookings can also be made with Crystal holidays.We look forward to seeing you!!!!!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Albergo Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Martin Hotel Sauze d`Oulx
- Albergo Martin Italy/Province Of Turin