We stayed there for 8 nights in October and I hate to say it was the only negative of Riva Del Garda. It was located outside the town half way up a hill which cost €10 for a taxi or else a dreaded walk. The room was basic but the view was beautiful, there was no changing of sheets or towels for the entire stay. The guy on reception was nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Marina rises on the slopes of Monte Brione, on the North shore of the Lake Garda, at about 2 km from the town centre and at few walking minutes from the turist harbour San Nicolò and from the beach. The Marina has 30 apartments elegantly furnished and provided with telephone, satellite TV, heating, terrace, balcony with lake view or small garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Marina Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Residence Marina Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy