We just finished our stay at the Hotel Vittoria. It is a great little hotel in a fantastic location in Riva.The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and the rooms are not too small. It was a bit difficult to find because from the front the check-in desk is through the German restaurant (also excellent). And the street it's on is a limited traffic street, so it doesn't look like you can drive to it. You can, though.
Can't wait to stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-run hotel situated in Riva del Garda's Historical center just a couple of minutes distance from the lake. We have 11 rooms all of them very nice and of different size. We ensure you maximum cleanliness of the room, rich breakfast and very welcoming staff. All the rooms have individual air conditioning, desk, private bathroom with shower and hair dryer, LCD TV, telephone, early morning alarm call available, safety box and free wifi. At the ground floor we have a typical bavarian style Restaurant open daily for lunch and dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Vittoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vittoria Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Vittoria Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy