The hotel is well located in the old town, very close to the lake, restaurants, shops, as well as the convention center (10 minutes by foot). Also it does not have its own car park, there is a free car park 250 meters away, in Largo Marconi. Our room and the bathroom were very big and clean, quite pleasant. There even were 2 complimentary bottles of water in the mini-fridge!! Breakfast was ok, nothing special though. Free Internet: couldn't find the hotel network, but there were other free networks in the surrounding area. It doesn't have a lobby, but if you have to wait the staff is very friendly and provides the breakfast room or the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-run hotel situated in Riva del Garda's Historical center just a couple of minutes distance from the lake. We have 11 rooms all of them very nice and of different size. We ensure you maximum cleanliness of the room, rich breakfast and very welcoming staff. All the rooms have individual air conditioning, desk, private bathroom with shower and hair dryer, LCD TV, telephone, early morning alarm call available, safety box and free wifi. At the ground floor we have a typical bavarian style Restaurant open daily for lunch and dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Vittoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vittoria Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Vittoria Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy