My husband and I have been travelling to Riva for the past 30 years. It is one of our favourite destinations. When we saw that Riva had now got a five star hotel we decided to try it.
The location of the hotel is fantastic right next to the lake and within a short walk to the town. What they have done to this beautiful old building is brave and innovative. The feel of the hotel is very modern and truly chic.
Our room had the most comfortable and largest bed I have ever slept in. The bed linen was a very high thread count and smooth as silk. The rooms were very quiet and the decor calming. Our bathroom was also very modern and large with everything you needed at your finger tips. The room was kept beautifully clean by the maids who flitted in and out without disturbing you.
The staff were very friendly and gave excellent service that only the Italians can do showing great pride in their beautiful hotel.
The food was also of a high standard and you can choose between the bistro or the main gourmet restaurant. We were bed and breakfast which enabled us also to go into town in the evenings and visit some of our old favourites, returning for a night cap on the terrace overlooking the beautiful lake.
The swimming pools are heated and the gardens have plenty of sun loungers for you to relax on enjoying the peace and the bird song.
We returned home after a weeks holiday feeling very relaxed and will definately will be putting the Lido Palace on our list of favourite hotels to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historical Lido Palace of Riva del Garda, located on the shores of the "Sea" of Trentino, is an evolving concept of luxury where, from the park to the restaurants, or the Spa to the suites, everything is simply perfect. For more than one hundred years, the Lido Palace has turned from hotel in "Riviera dell'Impero" to sophisticated contemporary retreat able to impress its guests anytime. The rooms - almost a symbiosis of light, nature and elegant interior design - are modern, wide and bright spaces taking advantage of the contrast between the minimal style of the interiors and the romantic view on Lake Garda. CXI Spa is a 1,500 sq. M spa totally dedicated to wellness in a unique Lido Palace's style equipped with a Finnish sauna with a wide corner window; steam, Mediterranean and warm baths, all of them in koriakril and white glass; a relaxing salt room with Wave relax beds and the biggest salt wall ever built with a base measuring 8.75 Meters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Lido Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Palace Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Lido Palace Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy