My husband and I stayed at the Lido Palace for five days this May and found to be everything we hoped for and more. It's the right size: it's been thoughtfully and beautifully renovated: and it's in a charming town (Riva del Garda) at the northernmost tip of Lake Garda. Lots of German, Swiss and Italian tourists. almost no Americans and everything is a short walk away from the hotel. Local wines (especially the whites) were fabulous and the food of course was perfect. Viva l'Italie!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Belle Epoque palace, completely refurbished and restored according to the original 1899 style, now convinces with its modern and contemporary interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lido Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Palace Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Lido Palace Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy