We stayed at Lido Palace on the 24.5-27.5.2013. Despite of experiencing slightly poor weather during our stay, this was compensated by all what we experienced in the hotel. Service from the start was great, restaurant offered excellent food with expertise and we enjoyed of the facilities what the hotel could offer. We spent a memorable stay and will surely come back one day.
Ismo and Jaana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historical Lido Palace of Riva del Garda, located on the shores of the "Sea" of Trentino, is an evolving concept of luxury where, from the park to the restaurants, or the Spa to the suites, everything is simply perfect. For more than one hundred years, the Lido Palace has turned from hotel in "Riviera dell'Impero" to sophisticated contemporary retreat able to impress its guests anytime. The rooms - almost a symbiosis of light, nature and elegant interior design - are modern, wide and bright spaces taking advantage of the contrast between the minimal style of the interiors and the romantic view on Lake Garda. CXI Spa is a 1,500 sq. M spa totally dedicated to wellness in a unique Lido Palace's style equipped with a Finnish sauna with a wide corner window; steam, Mediterranean and warm baths, all of them in koriakril and white glass; a relaxing salt room with Wave relax beds and the biggest salt wall ever built with a base measuring 8.75 Meters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lido Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Palace Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Lido Palace Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy