We stayed in this hotel in June 14 for a week ,it's a lovely old fashioned hotel . We went with the Travel Department and it was a wonderful experience . The staff are all excellent ,very efficient and friendly , its a very quiet relaxing place and it's location could not be better , just a short walk to lake and with nearby shops and a supermarket a short distance .The only thing was the attic bedroom which is tiny .
I would advise all visitors to take boat trip out on lake and visit all the villages around the lake especially Sirmione, Limone,and Malcesine and take the cable car to top in Malcesine. The trip up the mountains is well worth it stunning vistas of mountains and lakes .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is situated at only 200 meters from town center and lake side. We provide for our Guest, free parking, free Wi-Fi in lounge area and all rooms, free access to pools,fitness room,sauna, turkish bath, kneipp and relax zone. We have 94 rooms but we are still a family hotel. We serve lunch on our terrace overlooking the pool and garden.We also provide half board/full board accomodation, and we can also manage for a wonderful wedding if you wish to marry in Riva del Garda ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Hotel Liberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Grand Hotel Liberty Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy