We stayed here for 1 week with the travel department on a half board basis , first week in June . Food on the whole was good ,esp the Ravioli , breakfast was the same everyday . We had room 306 on the third floor with 2 amazing views . 1 of the lake and 1 of the mountains The bedroom was very big .The staff were very friendly . The pool was very cold , only for the hardy . You are a 5 minute walk from town and the lake .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is situated at only 200 meters from town center and lake side. We provide for our Guest, free parking, free Wi-Fi in lounge area and all rooms, free access to pools,fitness room,sauna, turkish bath, kneipp and relax zone. We have 94 rooms but we are still a family hotel. We serve lunch on our terrace overlooking the pool and garden.We also provide half board/full board accomodation, and we can also manage for a wonderful wedding if you wish to marry in Riva del Garda ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hotel Liberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Grand Hotel Liberty Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy