Just spent a week and enjoyed my stay. The reception staff were very helpful but were unable to resolve my problem of getting a wi-fi connection in my room No 222 despite their advertisement stating that it had wi-fi connection in every room. It was no problem as we just went down to the bar and had drink and used the wi-fi connection there, it just annoyed me that they know the wi-fi does not reach all rooms but still advertise the opposite.
Lake Garda is a great place with good shops and a nice lake front with no shortage of coffee or ice cream stops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is situated at only 200 meters from town center and lake side. We provide for our Guest, free parking, free Wi-Fi in lounge area and all rooms, free access to pools,fitness room,sauna, turkish bath, kneipp and relax zone. We have 94 rooms but we are still a family hotel. We serve lunch on our terrace overlooking the pool and garden.We also provide half board/full board accomodation, and we can also manage for a wonderful wedding if you wish to marry in Riva del Garda ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hotel Liberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Grand Hotel Liberty Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy