A very comfortable hotel for a 10 day break. Made welcome on arrival. Car was parked in underground garage. Hotel was well furnished in communal areas. Didn't use spa as the outdoor pool and the lake just 200 paces away were just too inviting. On the other side of the road in front of the 'gelateria Flora' was a local Co-op! which was very handy for filling my mini fridge with goodies. Hotel reception gave me a restaurant card for 10% at about 20 restaurants. Came in very handy as some of the places on it are in some of the top restaurants.
Rooms were spotlessly cleaned everyday. Breakfast were the best I've had in Riva. Hotel holds buffet evenings every Tuesday & Friday. Don't miss these!!!. Strongly recommend a stay here!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 4 stars Hotel (B&B) with excellent facilities. The reception area, beautiful garden and excellently appointed rooms welcome you into an ambience of discreet and relaxing calm. Park with palm trees and Mediterranean vegetation, terrace for your rich breakfast or drinks, garage, SPA, outdoor pool, rooms and luxury suites with lake and mountains views. Private path to the lake (150 mt), about 1 km to Riva old town to reach by the lake promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Parc Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Parc Hotel Flora Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy