This family run hotel has about 50 rooms, Its 400 yards to the lake, but you can't see it because of other buildings. It has a super little garden and pool at the rear. The breakfasts are great, lots of fresh fruit, bread, cakes, cold meats , cheeses and excellent scrambled eggs.. The breakfast room overlooks the garden, and when it is warm you can sit outside. The buildings are immaculate, well maintained and the staff are all friendly.
Its a walk along the lakeshore to the lovely old town with its harbour, cafes and several good restaurants, set between the lake and the mountains. We were there early June and there was still snow on the mountains but the air was warm, going on hot during the day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 4 stars Hotel (B&B) with excellent facilities. The reception area, beautiful garden and excellently appointed rooms welcome you into an ambience of discreet and relaxing calm. Park with palm trees and Mediterranean vegetation, terrace for your rich breakfast or drinks, garage, SPA, outdoor pool, rooms and luxury suites with lake and mountains views. Private path to the lake (150 mt), about 1 km to Riva old town to reach by the lake promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parc Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Parc Hotel Flora Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy