Just back from Parc Flora and would have to agree with most of the comments about the Hotel. Everyone were very helpful from front desk upwards. Swimming Pool fabulous. Rooms spotless.
Gelateria to front to die for. Town of Riva very scenic and clean. Great selection of restaurants in the town. A trip to Limone a Must. Big problem we had was choice at Breakfast. If you are a healthy eater this place is for you but choice at breakfast failed to impress us. Scrambled egg and chopped up ham would not be our idea of breakfast. Was not possible to get a fried egg or bacon etc.Diningroom felt as if it was been run on a Budget. Having said all that we would highly recommend the Hotel asd it is very quiet and peaceful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 4 stars Hotel (B&B) with excellent facilities. The reception area, beautiful garden and excellently appointed rooms welcome you into an ambience of discreet and relaxing calm. Park with palm trees and Mediterranean vegetation, terrace for your rich breakfast or drinks, garage, SPA, outdoor pool, rooms and luxury suites with lake and mountains views. Private path to the lake (150 mt), about 1 km to Riva old town to reach by the lake promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parc Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Parc Hotel Flora Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy