We recently returned from a most enjoyable stay at the Hotel Sole in Riva.It was our third visit to this hotel which is an absolute gem,particularly for less active guests as it occupies a prime position on the lake shore.An added bonus is the close proximity to the ferry terminal, shops and cafes.Since our last visit the hotel has been tastefully refurbished while still retaining its classic italian charm. Without exception the staff are courteous, efficient and very welcoming,particularly those in the dining room.The head waiter is polite and charming with a wonderful command of languages which enables him to interact well with the guests whether they be British, German or French.The meals were excellent, particularly those served on special Gala evenings.We were lucky enough to book a large spacious room, with a balcony overlooking the lake and we would recommend this choice as the beautiful lake view adds so much to the quality of the holiday.Another excellent holiday at The Sole.Can't wait until next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its splendid lake front facade adorned with arches, balconies and decorative ovals that recall the historic porticoed buildings of the square the hotel boasts large lounges, an impressive staircase and a terrace looking out onto the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Sole Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Sole Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy