We stayed at this hotel for 10 nights at the beginning of June.
On arrival we were offered an upgrade to a junior suite which we took....the room was very modern and spacious (even with the third bed in for our daughter), with a lovely bathroom complete with walk in shower, bathrobes and slippers, tea and coffee making facilities (which were kept well stocked), a tv, free safe and a fabulous mountain view. The room was kept spotless as was the remainder of the hotel.
The hotel staff were all polite, friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was superb with a huge choice and it was continually restocked so everything was nice and fresh...the staff would also fetch a cappuccino or latte as an alternative to tea or filter coffee if you asked.
The pool area was lovely with mountain views all round and lots of fluffy towels (so no need to take up valuable suitcase space with your own!).
Our daughter loved spending a bit of time each morning after breakfast in the playroom and she loved the glass lift too.
All in all a lovely stay and we will be going back next year :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the centre of Riva del Garda and just 200 m from the lake shore. A 4 star hotel complete with every comfort – combining an attractive modern design with the warmest hospitality, for a relaxing holiday on Lake Garda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Feeling Hotel Luise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feeling Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Feeling Luise Hotel
- Hotel Luise Riva Del Garda
- Feeling Hotel Luise Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy