We absolutely loved Hotel Enrica. The staff were so friendly and accommodating- helped us with buses, printing our boarding passes and patching up a cut. The pool was just what we needed after a long day out in the heat- cooling off in the pool ended the day perfectly. Breakfast was a definite highlight- the best we've ever had in a hotel with so much choice and all homemade. The lady that served breakfast had a lovely smile and was so friendly to us every morning even when we came down right at the end of breakfast which was served from 7-11 prefect for everyone. Our room was clean and comfortable with a lovely view from the balcony over the lake and the harbor (when you book ask for a high room with a lake view as it really was beautiful). Air conditioning was ideal in the heat and just had to ask for the key from reception. We also rented bikes for 5 euros for the day. They came with locks and lights which meant we could cycle to dinner and use them for the whole day not like the bike rental places which would cost more and bikes would have to be returned before the evening. The only thing you can criticise about the hotel is the location, but I really wouldn't say it was a problem. There is a pleasant path along the lake shore with a lovely atmosphere and fantastic views of the lake and town. It's about a 15 minute stroll to the centre of Riva Del Garda which after a meal is a lovely way to end the evening. The restaurants in Riva are amazing and well priced (margarita for 5euros!). The gelaterias were also very special, try a new flavour a day!
We would recommend doing watersports, there's lots on offer - Stand up paddle, kayaking, windsurfing, etc. Also recommend going to the nearby waterfall (by bus), walking up to the castle on the hill overlooking Riva, and going up the Torre Apponale by the waterfront.
Overall Hotel Enrica was a perfect choice for us and we had a really beautiful week. We're considering going again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Enrica is a 3 stars hotel located just a couple of minutes walking from the lake and 15 minutes from the town centre of Riva del Garda. The hotel offers swimming pool, free wifi, bike depot and a rich breakfast buffet, served every morning from 7.30 To 11.00 Am. All our rooms have air conditioning, private bathroom, IPod docking station and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Villa Enrica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Villa Enrica Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Villa Enrica Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy