Stayed at villa enrica for a week this August. Everything was perfect- rooms are spotless, breakfast is super, great pool, lovely staff, fantastic location. There are restaurants around the hotel if you don't feel like walking into Riva every evening but, for us the walk was one of the highlights. Very safe and just stunning scenery all the way. Breakfast was served until 11 every morning which is really generous and everyday there are "special moments" by the pool where guests are invited to sample some tapas and have a coffee or drink. I would highly recommend this family run hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Enrica is a 3 stars hotel located just a couple of minutes walking from the lake and 15 minutes from the town centre of Riva del Garda. The hotel offers swimming pool, free wifi, bike depot and a rich breakfast buffet, served every morning from 7.30 To 11.00 Am. All our rooms have air conditioning, private bathroom, IPod docking station and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Villa Enrica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Villa Enrica Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Villa Enrica Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy