We stayed in Riva, the best place we went in my opinion!, for 4 days. Traveled up on the ferry from Sirmione using the fast boat which zig zags for around 3hrs. The town is a fantastic little place, great for chilling, cycling, water sports and walking. Public transport all over the lake is excellent and buses are cheap, surprisingly so are the water taxi's compared to ferries.
Hotel Enrica is a great place to stop, excellent location, cheap cycle hire and the friendliest staff ever! The pool side and general ambiance is just lovely. I've traveled all over the world and I rate the breakfast experience here as one of the best! The array of fresh fruit, cereal, eggs, cakes, cheeses etc. was outstanding and done with real pride by the staff and chief. Cannot recommend this hotel enough! Highly recommend visiting Lake ledro also. We went up early by bus and walked round the lake and back down the mountain to Riva, great day out. Thank you for a lovely stay, number 1 out of the 4 hotels we stayed in around the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Enrica is a 3 stars hotel located just a couple of minutes walking from the lake and 15 minutes from the town centre of Riva del Garda. The hotel offers swimming pool, free wifi, bike depot and a rich breakfast buffet, served every morning from 7.30 to 11.00 am. All our rooms have air conditioning, private bathroom, IPod docking station and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Villa Enrica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Villa Enrica Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Villa Enrica Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy