We stayed for one week and were very suprised. The pictures we had looked at in advance was not too promising but once there we were posetively suprised. The room was big and clean with a big terrace. The pool was nice. The beach was beautiful, the food was nice. The surroundings were nice and the staff was so nice. It's one of the few places I've been to where EVERYONE in the staff was nice and I've travelled a lot. The owner greeted all his guests making sure that everyone was happy.
Minus for that it was very hot in the restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Stromboli Hotel
- Hotel Villaggio Stromboli Calabria, Italy - Ricadi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villaggio Stromboli is immersed in 37.000 squared meters of green terraces overlooking the sea, panoramic and ventilated, it is situated in one of the most beautiful bays that connects Tropea with Capo Vaticano, in a majestic balcony over the Tyrrhenian Sea in front of the ravishing view of the Eolie Islands.The beach is 300mts away from the hotel and is accessible through a private inner road. With an amphitheater form it has a sandy and rocky conformation and equipped with a mini restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Villaggio Stromboli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.