There, after much thought-we were able to find one thing (see title) that could be improved upon at this amazing agriturismo. The meals were delicious and servings plentiful each night, we looked forward to 7:30 pm each day while exploring Tuscany. The Chianti is quite good and we certainly took full advantage of the 5 Euro/bottle price. David was the most gracious and accommodating host we've seen at any Italian agriturismo or luxury European hotel. We felt like family and were treated as such. Our 3 kids loved exploring the property: exotic birds, peacocks, swans, chickens, donkeys, pony, 3 pigs, 2 goats, endless Sangiovese vineyards, olive trees, etc. The owner restored a 200 yr old farmhouse to it's current magnificent and modern (yet still seemingly rustic Tuscan architecture) condition. The wine production facility below the house is amazing too, what a place. We stayed 4 nights and hated to leave. You'll need a car, it's a hike from town (10 minutes) but situated perfect for exploring Firenze and the Tuscan hill towns to the South and East. We utilized the Figline Valderno train Stazione to go into Florence-very easy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our farm holiday real estate (Agriturismo) is located at the center of the triangle between three of the most beautiful art-cities of Tuscany: Florence, Arezzo and Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Agriturismo Savernano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Savernano Hotel Reggello
- Agriturismo Savernano Tuscany, Italy - Reggello