I HIGHLY recommend this place.
My husband and I stayed for 5 nights, we could have stayed a month. The family running this place were lovely. You felt immediately at home and like you were experiencing something genuine.
The estate was stunning, breath-taking views and a beautiful pool.
This is a great location if you want to explore the surrounding wineries. We hired a car and drove through Greve in Chianti - fantastic - and then on to Sienna for dinner. Only tip - GET A GPS. We had nothing but a very confusing Italian map and got quite lost. But a lot of fun.
Very easy to make your way to Florence from here on the train (drive to a very nearby train station.)
This is the type of place couple, families, singles and oldies would love. It has a bit of everything.
Every morning breakfast is served on the terrace and it is superb. We ate here at night too which was fantastic. They do a set menu which changes nightly.
The bed wasn't the most comfortable mattress, and the room was quaint, but we loved it.
Loved it and would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our farm holiday real estate (Agriturismo) is located at the center of the triangle between three of the most beautiful art-cities of Tuscany: Florence, Arezzo and Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Agriturismo Savernano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Savernano Hotel Reggello
- Agriturismo Savernano Tuscany, Italy - Reggello