“Twice in 5 nights” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dublin
“Twice in 5 nights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a charming, busy and friendly restaurant. We went our first night and had to go again before we left. They give a very tasty amuse bouche before dinner. There's a very small outdoor area for the smokers. The staff are very friendly and efficient and the food is very tasty. This seemed to be a very popular place with the locals.

Visited July 2013

NJ, USA
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We (wife / 2 sons) ate here in early July. It was the most casual meal we ate in Ravello and I would say it was very good for a pizza restaurant. We all had pizza and are all fairly picky and judgmental about our pizza. I thought it was very good and my kids thought it was "just good", they've had better. Clearly they're pickier than I am! I thought the atmosphere was very nice - pleasant place right of the square. The service was absolutely fine. It had a very good wine list to go with the pizza as well. While we only had pizza (not any of the entries), I would recommend it for that if you're looking for a more casual meal in Ravello.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Nice setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Good and varied choice of food. Attentive staff and quaint setting. If you can sit outside on the small balcony. It can get a bit noisy as it's the road to a small car park.

Visited August 2013
Lancashire
“Fantastico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had visited Ravello on a very hot day and decided to escape the heat and have a late lunch. After a scoot around the village we came across Vittoria. The restaurant was fairly quiet so the staff were very attentive.
My husband had sea bream which was filleted at the table. I had a perfectly cooked fillet steak and our 14 year old daughter choose suckling pig - we had expected it to be roasted and the skin therefore crispy. However, it appeared to have been braised. Not particularly appealing on the eye but oh the taste was absolutely delicious.
We were so glad that we didn't have a starter as we savoured every mouthful of our main course. We could not resist trying the chocolate soufflé (which we shared).
A lovely dining experience!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A real shame.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our meal at vittoria started out so well. The little tasters bought out were delicious as was the aubergine starter. Could have eaten that all night! However, not being particularly hungry, we both went for pizza. Husband had a 'lost in translation' and bad finger pointing episode and, much to the amusement of myself and the other diners, ended up with what was basically sausage and chips on pizza! Yes chips! Had actually meant to order the one below on the menu, but hey ho!! It was pretty vile by all accounts. Checked with waitress that that's what he ordered, not sure they really cared about the misunderstanding though. I got what I'd wanted, but it also was pretty nasty. Really salty and greasy. I couldn't eat much of it. I can't say don't go here, as I'm sure the other food is great, just don't have the pizza in this restaurant and pizzeria! House White was good though!!

• Visited August 2013