“Very impressive collection of pottery” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 9 Shopping in Ravello
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the best Italian ceramics, made and painted by hand, tableware, plates, jars, ceramic fountains, lava stone tables, realized by great artisans. We ship our artistic ceramics all over the world, enter and discover our large selection.For more than 30 years, our experience in designing and crafting ceramic art has brought us accolades from numerous Italian and foreign clientele. Many famous people such as Jessica Biel, Jessica Parker, Oprah Winfrey, Julia Roberts, Richie Sambora, Denise Richards, Bruce Springsteen, Giscard d’Estaing, Gore Vidal and Johnny Carinos, to name a few, have purchased our beautiful ceramic artwork. Favourable media reviews first appeared in April 2004 in the prestigious magazine “Town and Country” and later in other publications such as Travel & Leisure, Let’s Go Italy, Fodor’s, Orient Express Magazine, Michelin Guide and Vanity Fair...The Earth, the Water, the Fire and, above all, the Human Hand, are the four simple elements that characterize this ancient art. The shaping of the pieces are made with techniques of “tornio” by the expert hands of the “foggiatore” who, with a handful of clay, magically create the ceramic artwork. Owner and artist, Pasquale Sorrentino, designs unique pieces for our exclusive line “by Pascal” .Every product in our catalogue is a 100% handmade piece of exceptional art personalized for each of our clients. We often work directly with our clients to create customized ceramic pieces exclusively for them or to add to their existing collection.For many years we have been shipping our ceramics all over the world using DHL, UPS, Mail Boxes and FEDEX... Our goal has always been the creation and distribution of artwork inspired by the great Italian tradition of ceramics, and particularly the beauty and uniqueness of the Amalfi Coast, offering outstanding products and services to our clients, and providing a lifetime of memories.
San Francisco, California
“Very impressive collection of pottery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We were visiting Ravello form San Francisco this summer, Aug, 2012....we also stayed at Madelina's beautifully furnished apartment in Ravello. That is where I got the taste of their pottery...all the dishes and decor were examples of their fine work. So when I went to their store in search of similar item I was amazed to find a gold mine of many more beautiful potteries and just couLd not cone out of the shop..I bought soooo much more than I had planned to but their potterY is that good! Madelina and Pascal are really wonderful people too which made our experience even better. I have bought many serve-ware which I immediately flaunted at lunches and dinner parties I threw after coming back and all my friends loved them...they made the food look and taste evn better! Most of the items were shipped and they arrived in perfect condition and on time. I am so happy with my purchase and wish to purchase more. They are one of my prized possessions...the work on them are detailed, refined and different from the the regular stuff that you get at other potteries...love them and thank you Madelina and Pascal!

Visited August 2012

los angeles, ca
“beautiful ceramics, friendly and honest owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I bought a ceramic table top here a few years ago,and they shipped it to my home in California. It arrived in perfect condition, exactly as I ordered it. Since that time I visit Ravello regularly and always find unique ceramic gifts, often the designs are not found anywhere else. They also carry beautiful linen towels and tablecloths - again often the designs are made especially for them. The friendly owners, Madalina and Pascal, are fair and honest, which cannot be said for some other shops in the area. They also have a few apartments in Ravello for rent.

Visited November 2011