Rated a Three Star this backwards hotel is the perfect example of what not to do when working in the hotel business. We stayed for 4 nights as we were in town for a wedding - the entire stay here was ridiculous:
- Our bed was more uncomfortable than a bed of nails
- There was constant staff chatter in the hallways, mainly early in the AM
- Threw away our toiletries when cleaning because they 'thought' they were empty
- Staff had no problems rearranging all of out things and coming into the room several times a day to turn the TV off standby mode, put my bag on my gf's dress leaving it creased
- The smallest bathroom I've ever seen and WW2 issue TV set
- Being told off, literally shouted at, by the night concierge after returning around 2am to use the loo, had to remind him that they are a hotel
- Worst breakfast ever, had to request basics every morning as they under cater
- Unable to pay by card during checkout because their lines were "down" resulting in having to find a bank at 8.30am to draw €500, and they could not even find €5 change (45min checkout, late for booked transfer)
- Retarded staff, unable to do most basic tasks like count money
Location is fine but for the price we paid for the reasons above we feel robbed - stay elsewhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Toro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toro Hotel Ravello