“Wedding at Caruso” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Wedding at Caruso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

I had the fantastic pleasure to organise a wedding ceremony followed by a reception at this fab venue last July. All the staff, starting from Tiziana, were absolutely helpful and professional. It was easy for me to concentrate on details knowing that I could count on such a great staff. Even when unfortunately we had some rain in the middle of the seated dinner, all the staff pull together securing a dry new setting up in few minutes ! The venue is wonderful and both the Wagner Terrace and the Belvedere are gorgeous location for your event. The food is absolutely amazing, combining the local tradition with more sophisticated note. My clients were very happy with the event that was a huge success among all the guests. I would definitely recommend this Hotel as a special setting for your wedding ceremony.
I hope to be back soon with another couple !
Grazie Tiziana !

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

The Service in this Hotel is amazing. The rooms and the pool area are fantastic to relax and enjoy. To recommend is especially the Bellini Bar with the Best Bellinis in the World !! A place wonderful for Honeymoon!

• Stayed July 2010
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

This hotel is wonderful all around. From the location and the public space to the rooms, everything was top notch. Our room was a beautiful, spacious one bedroom suite with a terrace overlooking a breathtaking view. The service was extremely helpful and professional. We had the opposite experience with restaurants to one of the reviews below -- we felt the food and service at the hotel restaurant were great, and were disappointed at Rossellini's. The hotel dining room was extremely accommodating, professional, and what a terrace!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

I have just come back from a 7 night stay at the Caruso Hotel. It is the most I have ever spent on a hotel and I thought it was worth every penny. The staff were so lovely. Really friendly and helpful and not at all pretentious. It is the most beautiful hotel I have ever been in the the world and most people just walk around with this weird grin on their faces. The views are so wonderful and the food and drink were perfect. The staff were so attentive I was not allowed to do anything for my self (which is a bit tough now I am home!). One morning room service forgot my grapefruit. When I rang to enquire, they immediately sent 3 up! My only small problem was with mobile phones, which the staff didn't stop people using. I had to ask an American chap to stop after making 5 calls in 10 mins at lunch and I got a rather aggressive response where I was called "typical English! I suggest you just ask the staff to stop anyone who is annoying you with a mobile. I would thoroughly recommend this place and I am now saving to go back. I loved it so much. I would recommend the hotel improves its IT a little as no-one uses CDs any more! It didn't bother me, but my husband was a little put out!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

I was just married about two weeks ago at Hotel Caruso. I must say that I was skeptical at first because of some previous reviews, but this hotel does NOT disappoint. From the lovely Tiziana who helped coordinate our wedding to the lovely General Manager, to the incredible lady who served us our garden side meal for our beautiful intimate wedding....every detail was tended to. The staff anticipates your every move and its quite fantastic. I've only experienced service like this at the Mandarin Oriental in Bangkok. The General Manager graciously upgraded my wife and I to a beautiful suite for our beautiful day and it was incredible.

The spa is out of this world and the pool has a view that is priceless. My ONLY negative comment would be the pricing of food/drinks at this hotel. But, noone forced my arm to stay there and I would gladly do it all over again for the amazing experience they provided.

Do NOT miss out on Ravello. It is a very special place.

Thanks Caruso!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights and absolutely loved it. We have done a lot of travelling to nice hotels and this was definitely one of the best we have ever stayed in. The hotel was delightful - absolutely charming and the grounds were breathtaking. The room was excellent, very comfortable beds, big bathtubs, Bulgari toiletries, wireless internet and one of the few hotels in Italy where we had tea and coffee making facilities in the room. The gardens around the hotel were stunning and the whole setting of the hotel was breathtaking. Would definitely recommend lunch by the pool and dinner in the hotel restaurant - definitely our best meal in Italy. The gym was also fantastic.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

Stayed here for a special birthday celebration.The hotel was amazing,the location perfect with breath taking views.The staff couldn't help you enough,the breakfast and service you couldn't fault.The infinity pool was 28 degrees and the views from it are stunning.The hotel and staff made our trip one we will never forget.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Belmond Hotel Caruso? Share your experiences!